Start you day with this banana, raspberry, and dates smoothie to get the body working in the morning. It has a great balanced taste combining the sweetness from the bananas and soaked dates as well as the freshness from the raspberries. This smoothie is also packed with antioxidants, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, as well as vitamin K, potassium, dietary fiber, biotin, iron, copper, zinc, calcium, magnesium, manganese, Phosphorus, pantothenic, folic and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Two deciliter of Dates (soaked in water overnight)
- Two deciliter of fresh raspberries
- Two bananas
- Two deciliter of Water
- Blender (Vitamix)
- Soak the dates for 8 hours (overnight) before starting the smoothie.
- Add them in the Vitamix blender with one deciliter of water and blend them.
- Next, add the raspberries, as well as one deciliter of water and blend.
- Finally, add the two bananas, and a little water to blend.
- Add another deciliter of water and now blend on a higher speed until the smoothie is ready.
Use nice, ripe bananas with spots, they have the best taste and digest more easy. If you forget to soak the dates overnight, don’t worry. A strong blender (Vitamix or similar) is powerful enough to blend dry dates.